Emergency lights are lights that are used for evacuation, safety or continued work when the normal lighting system fails due to a power failure. Emergency light is different from ordinary lighting, it includes: backup lighting, evacuation lighting, safety lighting.
Generally, backup lighting should be provided in the following places:
(1) Failure to perform timely operations or dispose of places that may cause accidents such as explosions, fires, and poisoning after power failure, such as hydrogen production, paint production, chemicals, petroleum, plastics, celluloid and its product production, production, and solvent production. Some operating parts.
(2) Failure to perform timely operations or disposal after power failure will cause confusion in the production process or damage to valuable parts of the processing. Such as chemical industry, certain processes in the petroleum industry, metallurgy, aerospace and other industries, steelmaking furnaces, metal melting and casting, heat treatment and some departments of precision processing workshops.
(3) Places where the lighting will cause great political influence or severe economic loss. Such as important communication centers, radio stations, television stations, power plants and central substations, control centers, national and international conference centers, important hotels, international terminals, transportation hubs, important power supply stations (heating, gas supply , Oil supply) and water supply facilities.
(4) Places where the lighting goes out will hinder the fire rescue work. Such as fire control room, emergency generator room, broadcasting room and power distribution room.
(5) Important underground buildings will be unable to work and move due to the lighting out. Such as subway stations, underground hospitals, large and medium-sized underground shopping malls, underground hotels, underground restaurants, underground garages and underground entertainment venues.
(6) The place where the lighting will be turned off will cause the theft of cash and valuables. Such as large and medium-sized shopping malls' valuables sales areas, cashiers and bank teller counters.
NASITER is a well-known emergency lighting equipment manufacturer in China. It specializes in the production of emergency lights, emergency exit sign lights, emergency battery trunks and intelligent emergency evacuation guidance systems. Most of them are patented products. All products produced by our company have obtained international certification, which is safe enough when used correctly, and everyone can buy with confidence.广东拿斯特（国际）照明有限公司是中国著名的应急照明设备厂家，专业生产应急灯，紧急出口标志灯，应急电池后备箱和智能应急疏散引导系统等，其中大部分是专利产品。我司生产的所有产品均获得国际认证，在正确使用的情况下足够安全，大家可以放心购买。